2010 Super Bowl XLIV Sweepstakes
1. Eligibility: The 2010 Super Bowl XLIV Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the forty-eight (48) continental United States, Hawaii, and the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years of age or older, and are Sprint Customers and Sprint Premier Tier Members as of November 15, 2009. Employees of Sprint Communications Company L.P., Octogon, Inc., Vibes Media, the National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the “NFL Entities”) or other companies associated with the promotion of the Sweepstakes, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited.
2. Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Sprint Communications Company L.P. (“Sponsor”). The Administrator of the Sweepstakes is Vibes Media, 205 West Wacker Drive, 23rd Floor, Chicago, IL 60606 (“Administrator”).
The National Football League (NFL) is not a Sponsor. All NFL-related trademarks are trademarks of the NFL and used with permission of NFL Properties LLC. Sweepstakes not produced or executed by any NFL Entity. © 2009 NFL Properties LLC. All NFL-related trademarks are trademarks of the National Football League.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. Entry Period: The Sweepstakes begins on November 16, 2009 at 12:00 ET and ends on December 31, 2009 at 11:59 ET (the “Entry Period”). Entries that are submitted before or after the Entry Period will be disqualified.
5. How to Enter: To enter, visit the Sprint Loyalty page available via the MySprint login at www.sprint.com, complete the online entry from and submit. Once you submit the entry form, you will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Any entries attempted through the use of agencies or robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed, or similar methods will be void. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person and e-mail address per day.
6. Drawing: On or about December 31, 2009, the Sponsor will select one (1) potential winner in a random drawing of all entries received. The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received. The Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential winners within three (3) days of the drawing. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within three (3) days after the first attempt to contact him/her, the Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner in his/her place at random from the remaining entries.
7. Requirements of Potential Winners: A potential winner may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (the “Affidavit/Release”) within three (3) days of being notified. If a potential winner fails to sign and return the Affidavit/Release within the required time period, he/she will be disqualified and an alternate entrant may be selected in his/her place in a random drawing of all entries received. If a potential winner is a minor, his/her parent or legal guardian must sign the Affidavit/Release on the potential winner’s behalf.
8. Prizes: The prize consists of a trip for the potential winner and one (1) guest, who is eighteen (18) years old or order, or child of the winner, will receive a trip and one (1) guest to Super Bowl XLIV (“Super Bowl”) in South Florida (Miami, FL) (February 5, 2010 through February 8, 2010) which includes the following: (i) roundtrip coach-class air transportation from a major U.S. gateway airport nearest residence (as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion) to the location of Super Bowl XLIV; (ii) three (3) nights’ standard hotel accommodations (one (1) room; double occupancy); (iii) two (2) tickets to Super Bowl XLIV; (iv) ground transportation to and from the Miami airport, the Super Bowl and Saturday Night sponsor organized activity; (v) Saturday Night Promotion Winner Dinner; (vi) $300 Visa Debit Card for winner only; and (vii) Official Super Bowl Gift with approximate retail value (“ARV”) of $50 The ARV of the Grand Prize is $4,807. Any prize details not specified above will be determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. Prizes are not transferable or refundable and must be accepted as awarded. Any difference between the stated approximate retail value of any prize and the actual value of such prize will not be awarded. Any unclaimed prize will not be awarded. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or component thereof) with another prize (or component thereof) of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. The winner is responsible for any and all other costs and expenses not listed above, including all hotel incidentals, including meals. Travel and accommodations are subject to change and are subject to airline, airport and hotel regulations and restrictions as may be in effect at the time. Winner and guest are responsible for obtaining all required travel documents. If Winner resides within a 100-mile radius of the location of the NFL Super Bowl XLIV Game, Sponsor reserves the right to provide ground transportation in lieu of air transportation and no compensation or substitution will be provided for difference in prize value. Travel arrangements must be made through Sponsor’s agent, on a carrier of Sponsor’s choice. Winner and guests may extend their stay at their own expense. Certain additional travel restrictions may apply. Prizes may be reported as income to a winner and the winner will be responsible for all taxes associated with the receipt of a prize.
Sponsor makes no guarantee as to the location of the seats for the NFL Super Bow XLIV Game. Sponsor is not responsible for lost or mutilated tickets and none will be replaced. Sponsor is not responsible for postponement or cancellation of the NFL Super Bowl XLIV Game. Winners and guests must comply with all stadium rules and regulations. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of the prize. Game dates and times determined in the sole discretion of the Office of the Commissioner of Football and are subject to change. The terms and conditions of the tickets awarded as prizes will govern in the event a legal game, exhibition or event, as defined by the NFL Entities, is not played due to weather, an act of God, an act of terrorism, civil disturbance or any other reason. Sponsor and the applicable NFL Entities reserve the right to remove or to deny entry to Winners and/or guests who engages in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the NFL Super Bowl XLIV Game. Sponsor and the NFL Entities will not be responsible for Acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, work stoppage or any other natural disaster outside their control that may cause the cancellation of the NFL Super Bowl XLIV.
10. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules or (b) award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to enter will be deemed to be the participant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
11. Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, Octagon, Inc., Vibes Media, NFL Entities, and their respective parent, officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) any technical errors that may prevent an entrant from submitting an entry; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (f) injury, death, or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
12. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Kansas. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Kansas, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Kansas or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Kansas.
13. Sweepstakes Results: To request a winners list, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to 2010 NFL Super Bowl XLIV Sweepstakes - Winners List, c/o Vibes Media, 205 West Wacker Drive, 23rd Floor, Chicago, IL 60606. Requests must be received within four (4) weeks of the end of the Entry Period. VT residents omit postage.